EXIM has a dedicated group of specialists who work with minority, women, veteran, and disabled-owned businesses (MWOBs) to help them access EXIM financing. The MWOB group seeks to engage minority and women-owned businesses that are interested in exporting their goods and services, educate them regarding the availability of EXIM financing, and increase the total amount of financing to support exports from these businesses. EXIM has established long-standing partnerships with organizations that have a minority trade focus and are dedicated to working with the agency to educate and raise awareness about its opportunities for exporters.
MWOB and collaboration participants come together to:
- Co-host events which include speakers from private and public partners
- Facilitate virtual and on-site training sessions pertaining to international trade, trade finance, global competitiveness, and U.S. exports for minority and women-owned businesses
- Develop social media and marketing campaigns to promote MWOB events
Here is a list of the key organizations that MWOB currently collaborates with:
- LaTaunya Darden: Business Development Specialist (202) 565-3900
- Edens Duphresne: Business Development Specialist (202) 565-3481
- Aerek Stephens: Export Finance Manager (202) 565-3913
- Toya Woods: Business Development Specialist (202) 565-3355
- Nicole Woods: Business Development Specialist (202) 565- 3296
- Jonathan Brady: Business Development Specialist (202) 565-3924
To learn more, contact one of our MWOB specialists here.