Customer Testimonials &Success Stories
Do you run a small business? Are you looking for ways to grow your business? Join the Washington Export Outreach Team (WEOT) for this half-day export workshop where you will discover the export tools and resources you need to grow your business internationally.
Data protection regulations and privacy laws are taking place across the globe – come learn about current trends and how your business can remain compliant and avoid penalties!
The seminar will include presentations by Long Island exporters that will share the processes and data protection tools they have put in place, best practices for compliance plans, and how to turn new privacy regulations into a business advantage. An expert panel will then discuss different angles of privacy laws including:
- The EU’s recently announced General Data Privacy Rules (GDPR);
- Canada’s federal privacy laws;
- Available mechanisms to comply with data protection requirements when transferring personal data such as the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework; and
- How to find trustworthy business partners and opportunities overseas.
Support for elected officials andCongressional Stakeholders
Our office supports and keeps elected officials and their staff informed on how we support American jobs by financing U.S. exports. We also respond to Congressional concerns, and help elected officials educate their constituents on EXIM financing tools through hosting local events. Get Fact Sheets, Reports, and Contact our Office.
- Plan for Orderly Termination of EXIM Bank Operations in the Event of Failure to Enact Regular Appropriations or a Continuing Resolution.
- The numbers for FY 2016 are in and the Facts About EXIM page has been updated.