The Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) is committed to supporting underserved communities by awarding contracts to small and disadvantaged businesses in accordance the Small Business Administration (SBA) federal goals.
Please access SBA guidance and assistance at: https://www.sba.gov/federal-contracting for federal contracting, and https://www.sba.gov/federal-contracting/contracting-assistance-programs for contracting assistance programs.
While Congressionally mandated Small Business goals are 23% of total value of all annual awards, EXIM procurement consistently exceeds that overall goal. EXIM achieved 61.37% in Fiscal Year 2022, but we are eager to improve our outreach.
|EXIM Small Business and Statutory SBA Prime Contract Awards (FY2022)||FY2022 SBA Statutory Goals for Federal Executive Agencies|
|61.37%||23%||prime contracts for small businesses (SBCs)|
|43.71%||12%||prime and subcontracts for small, disadvantaged businesses (inclusive of 8(a)) (SDBs)|
|25.79%||5%||prime and subcontracts for women-owned small businesses (WOSBs)|
|4.21%||3%||prime and subcontracts for service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses (SDVOSB)|
|1.95%||3%||prime and subcontracts for HUBZone certified small businesses (HUBZone SBCs)|
- Types of services EXIM procures
- Auditing Services
- Legal Services
- Specialized Consultant Services
- Financial Services
- Information Technology Services
- Recovery Services
- Facilities Services
- Procurement Contract vehicles used by EXIM
Firm fixed price/performance-based contracts (primarily)
Time and Material
- Prospective Contractors
- All vendors must be registered as an entity in https://sam.gov to be considered for contract awards. To register, go to the Federal Contractor Required Registry at https://sam.gov/content/entity-information.
- EXIM Business Opportunities
- Useful links for prospective contracts, https://sam.gov/content/opportunities, https://sewpprod.servicenowservices.com/support EXIM uses these sites to post solicitations.
- Other useful sites are: