Claims Processing (CP) administers claim filings and claim filing extensions for medium-and long-term guarantees; short- and medium-term insurance; and working capital guarantees.
Objective: To process claim filings in accordance with EXIM's policies and procedures and to ensure payment of claims in a timely manner.
Claim applicants must:
- E-file claims using EXIM Online (EOL) at https://eximonline.exim.gov/
- Report overdue accounts or defaults electronically using EXIM Online (EOL) at https://eximonline.exim.gov/
Please click on the links below for more information about the claim filing process:
- How to File a Short-term Insurance Claim
- How to File a Working Capital Guarantee Claim
- Claim Filing Deadlines
- Claim Mistakes to Avoid - Multi-Buyer Insurance
- Claim Mistakes to Avoid - Single-Buyer Insurance
- Release and Assignment for Claims
- Insured Certification for Claims (EIB 22-07)
- Lender Certification for Claims (EIB 22-01)
- The EXIM Online Insurance and Guarantee Claim Filing Process Presentation
- Short-Term Multi-buyer Export Credit Insurance Policy (Inst 12-011)
- Short-Term Single Buyer Credit Insurance Policy for Exporters (ESCBPLT  [04/2022])
- MT Master Guarantee Agreement (MGA-M)
- The EXIM Online Working Capital Claim Filing Process Presentation
- Master Guarantee Agreement - Working Capital (EBD W-16)
- Country Limitation Schedule ("CLS")
- Short-Term Export Credit Insurance Policy Exporter's Certificate (EIB 94-07)
- Short-Term Insurance Foreign Content Policy (Inst 12-010)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.