EXIM Bank provides support to minority and women-owned businesses (MWOBs) through our dedicated group of specialists that work exclusively with MWOBs. This team provides hands-on guidance on how to qualify and offers advice on trade finance that levels the playing field with foreign competition.
EXIM Trade Finance Products
EXIM Bank has a variety of trade finance products that can help start, sustain, and grow a company’s export business:
How to Borrow
- Our Working Capital Guarantee gives you the ability to purchase materials you need to begin exporting, pay operating and overhead costs, and provide cash for international receivables.
How to Get Paid
- Extend credit to your international customers with our Small Business Multi-Buyer Credit Insurance or Single-Buyer Credit Insurance policies.
- Reduce your risk when selling overseas with our Small Business Multi-Buyer Credit Insurance or Single-Buyer Credit Insurance policies.
- Finance your accounts receivables with our Small Business Multi-Buyer Credit Insurance or Single-Buyer Credit Insurance policies.
- Our Small Business Multi-Buyer Credit Insurance offers a low-cost risk mitigation plan exclusively for small businesses.
- Extend credit to a single international buyer with our Single-Buyer Credit Insurance.
Call one of our specialists today:
- Shontelle Bragg - 202-565-3710, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lataunya Darden - 202-565-3900, email@example.com
- Michael Jackson - 202-565-3479, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tamara Maxwell - 202-565-3375, email@example.com
- Nicole Woods - 202-565-3296, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toya Woods - 202- 565- 3355, email@example.com