COMPETITION FROM THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
Foreign buyers should make their choices based on the price and quality of the goods or services, and not be swayed by the financing alone.
EXIM's goal is to support U.S. jobs by leveling the financing playing field to help U.S. exporters compete based on price and quality.
To determine if EXIM's CTEP applies to your export transaction, please consider the following questions:
- Is your export sale facing a competitor backed by export subsidies from the People's Republic of China (PRC)?
- Do you have direct evidence of export subsidies from the PRC or other unfair financing?
- Do you have more general evidence of export subsidies?
- EXIM may not be aware of all the ways you face PRC competition. So please, reach out for a CTEP Consultation and we will help.
To support your company's bid against PRC competition, EXIM may be able to offer
- Reduced Fees
- Extended Repayment Tenors
- Exceptions from other EXIM policies