FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 10, 2000
Ken Murphy (202) 565-3200
The Export-Import Bank of the United States will be reaching a worldwide audience for its April 12- 13 Annual Conference with the help of the Internet. Two seminars, the chairman`s keynote remarks and awards ceremonies are scheduled to be carried as part of the two-day live coverage provided by EXBTV.COM.
EXBTV.COM Web cast schedule for Wednesday, April 12, 2000:
- 8:45 a.m. Opening remarks by Ex-Im Bank Chairman James A. Harmon
- 9:00 a.m. E-Commerce@exim.gov. Panel featuring Jupiter Communications, Department of Commerce and Ex-Im Bank.
- 1:30 p.m. Luncheon remarks by Chairman James A. Harmon
EXBTV.COM Web cast schedule for Thursday, April 13, 2000:
- 9:00 a.m. CEO panel: Ex-Im Bank`s role in the changing international marketplace.
- 1:45 p.m. Ex-Im Bank awards ceremony honoring the Bank, Broker and Small Business of the Year.
For the most updated Web cast schedule log on to EXBTV.COM.
EXBTV provides real time live, archived and delayed coverage of politics and world events including regular Web coverage of the White House, Congress, federal agencies and world organizations such as the IMF and World Bank.
Ex-Im Bank is an independent U.S. government agency that assists in financing the export of U.S. goods and services to 150 countries and developing markets around the world, through export credit insurance, working capital loan guarantees, loan guarantees, and direct loans. In fiscal year 1999, Ex-Im Bank supported nearly $17 billion of U.S. exports worldwide.