EXIM is committed to fully supporting the U.S. exporting community during this crisis. This page will be updated with any information about EXIM's response activities.
For EXIM customers in need of assistance during the COVID-19 crisis please call 1-800-565-3946, and press 3 to speak with a representative. For assistance specifically from EXIM's Business Credit or Export Credit Insurance divisions, you can find a point of contact here: Business Credit | Export Credit Insurance.
- EXIM Further Extends COVID-19 Temporary Relief Measures Through October 31, 2020 (August 31, 2020)
- EXIM Board Votes to Notify Congress of Two Potential Transactions Totaling $450 Million Supporting Approximately $1 Billion of Existing and Future U.S. Exports and an Estimated 1,600 American Jobs (August 11, 2020)
- EXIM Board Approves $97.2 Million Working Capital Loan Guarantee Supporting “Made in the USA” Embraer Aircraft Exports and 800 U.S. Jobs, Mainly in Florida (July 30, 2020)
- EXIM Board Approves Two Authorizations Supporting an Estimated 3,700 Jobs Across the United States, Including in Connecticut, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas, and Washington (July 23, 2020)
- Message to Exporters from Jim Burrows, Senior Vice President – Office of Small Business (May 29, 2020)
- EXIM Guarantee Pricing for the Supply Chain Finance Guarantee Program (May 6, 2020)
- EXIM Response to Scarce COVID-19-related Medical Supplies (April 14, 2020)
- EXIM Establishes Temporary Bridge Financing Program (March 25, 2020)
- EXIM Temporarily Expands Pre-Export Payment Program (March 25, 2020)
- EXIM Temporarily Expands Supply Chain Financing Guarantee Program (March 25, 2020)
- EXIM Temporarily Expands Working Capital Guarantee Program (March 25, 2020)
Messages from EXIM Leadership
- Message to EXIM stakeholders from Chairman Reed (March 23, 2020)
The U.S. Government has the following primary sources of information regarding COVID-19:
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - https://www.coronavirus.gov
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
- What the U.S. Government is Doing - https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus (Spanish: https://www.usa.gov/espanol/coronavirus)
COVID-19 Fraud Alert
There has been a significant spike in online or cybersecurity fraud in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Participants in EXIM transactions who suspect fraud in any stage of an EXIM transaction are requested to report their suspicions to EXIM. Reports of suspicions can be made to the EXIM Office of Inspector General (https://www.exim.gov/about/oig) and to the Office of General Counsel at OGCLFC.group@EXIM.gov.
Additional resources on combatting coronavirus fraud can be found on the Department of Justice website. https://www.justice.gov/coronavirus
Announced March 12, 2020; Updated May 21, 2020
Message to Exporters from Jim Burrows, Senior Vice President – Office of Small Business