EXIM is committed to fully supporting the U.S. exporting community during this crisis. This page will be updated with any information about EXIM's response activities.
For EXIM customers in need of assistance during the COVID-19 crisis please call 1-800-565-3946, and press 3 to speak with a representative. For assistance specifically from EXIM's Business Credit or Export Credit Insurance divisions, you can find a point of contact here: Business Credit | Export Credit Insurance.
- EXIM Board Votes to Notify Congress of Potential $500 Million Supply Chain Finance Guarantee Supporting an Estimated 1,900 Jobs Across the United States, Including in California, Florida, Kansas, New York, Texas, and Washington (October 22, 2020)
- EXIM Board Approves Three Energy Sector Transactions Totaling $450 Million to Support an Estimated 1,900 U.S. Jobs (September 30, 2020)
- EXIM Board Approves Three Authorizations Totaling $900 Million and Supporting an Estimated 3,300 Jobs Across the United States (September 9, 2020)
- EXIM Further Extends COVID-19 Temporary Relief Measures Through October 31, 2020 (August 31, 2020)
- Message to Exporters from Jim Burrows, Senior Vice President – Office of Small Business (May 29, 2020)
- EXIM Guarantee Pricing for the Supply Chain Finance Guarantee Program (May 6, 2020)
- EXIM Response to Scarce COVID-19-related Medical Supplies (April 14, 2020)
- EXIM Establishes Temporary Bridge Financing Program (March 25, 2020)
- EXIM Temporarily Expands Pre-Export Payment Program (March 25, 2020)
- EXIM Temporarily Expands Supply Chain Financing Guarantee Program (March 25, 2020)
- EXIM Temporarily Expands Working Capital Guarantee Program (March 25, 2020)
Messages from EXIM Leadership
- Message to EXIM stakeholders from Chairman Reed (March 23, 2020)
The U.S. Government has the following primary sources of information regarding COVID-19:
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - https://www.coronavirus.gov
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
- What the U.S. Government is Doing - https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus (Spanish: https://www.usa.gov/espanol/coronavirus)
COVID-19 Fraud Alert
There has been a significant spike in online or cybersecurity fraud in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Participants in EXIM transactions who suspect fraud in any stage of an EXIM transaction are requested to report their suspicions to EXIM. Reports of suspicions can be made to the EXIM Office of Inspector General (https://www.exim.gov/about/oig) and to the Office of General Counsel at OGCLFC.group@EXIM.gov.
Additional resources on combatting coronavirus fraud can be found on the Department of Justice website. https://www.justice.gov/coronavirus