EXIM is committed to fully supporting the U.S. exporting community during this crisis. This page will be updated with any information about EXIM's response activities.
For EXIM customers in need of assistance during the COVID-19 crisis please call 1-800-565-3946, and press 3 to speak with a representative. For assistance specifically from EXIM's Business Credit or Export Credit Insurance divisions, you can find a point of contact here: Business Credit | Export Credit Insurance.
- EXIM Chairman Kimberly Reed Engages with National Agriculture Leaders During National Association of State Departments of Agriculture Teleconference (May 20, 2020 )
- Readout from EXIM Chairman Kimberly Reed’s Meeting with U.S. Ambassador Kip Tom, Permanent Representative to the United Nations Agencies for Food and Agriculture (May 20, 2020)
- National Association of Manufacturers Hosts Chairman Reed to Discuss EXIM COVID-19 Response Efforts with 50 Diverse Industry Leaders (May 20, 2020)
- Chairman Reed Discusses EXIM’s COVID-19 Response with 30 EXIM Delegated Authority Lenders (May 13, 2020)
- Chairman Reed Highlights EXIM Financial Solutions for Arizona Small Businesses during World Trade Month (May 12, 2020)
- EXIM Guarantee Pricing for the Supply Chain Finance Guarantee Program (Fact Sheet: May 6, 2020)
- EXIM Response to Scarce COVID-19-related Medical Supplies (Fact Sheet: Apr 14, 2020)
- EXIM Extends Assistance to U.S. Customers and Lenders Amid COVID-19 Outbreak (Fact Sheet: Apr 10, 2020)
- EXIM Establishes Temporary Bridge Financing Program (March 25, 2020)
- EXIM Temporarily Expands Pre-Export Payment Program (March 25, 2020)
- EXIM Temporarily Expands Supply Chain Financing Guarantee Program (March 25, 2020)
- EXIM Temporarily Expands Working Capital Guarantee Program (March 25, 2020)
Messages from EXIM Leadership
- Message to Exporters from Jim Burrows, Senior Vice President – Office of Small Business (March 24, 2020)
- Message to EXIM stakeholders from Chairman Reed (March 23, 2020)
The U.S. Government has the following primary sources of information regarding COVID-19:
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - https://www.coronavirus.gov
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
- What the U.S. Government is Doing - https://www.usa.gov/coronavirus (Spanish: https://www.usa.gov/espanol/coronavirus)
COVID-19 Fraud Alert
There has been a significant spike in online or cybersecurity fraud in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Participants in EXIM transactions who suspect fraud in any stage of an EXIM transaction are requested to report their suspicions to EXIM. Reports of suspicions can be made to the EXIM Office of Inspector General (https://www.exim.gov/about/oig) and to the Office of General Counsel at OGCLFC.group@EXIM.gov.
Additional resources on combatting coronavirus fraud can be found on the Department of Justice website. https://www.justice.gov/coronavirus