Note: This is Pacific Time Zone.
Celebrate World Trade Month with this Virtual Roundtable for the 52nd Congressional District of California with Representative Scott Peters and local export experts to share knowledge about how trade helps the economy.
You will also learn about:
- Trade impacts with COVID-19
- Recent federal investments in San Diego to boost trade
- Resources for San Diego small businesses looking to Increase revenue with exports and more
- Representative Scott Peters, 52nd District of California - Remarks
- Joe Stuyvesant Port of San Diego, President/CEO
- Nikia Clarke, World Trade Center San Diego, Executive Director
- Paul Duncan, EXIM, Western Regional Director - Serving San Diego County, CA
- Mark Anderson, U.S. Commercial Service, San Diego & Imperial County Director
- Mark Ballam, San Diego & Imperial District Export Council, Chair