Global markets continue to open as the world looks forward to a post-covid economy. Indiana exports over $40 billion of goods and services each year, much of it from small businesses. Your clients are selling around the world, is your bank ready to work with them?
In this webinar learn how:
- EXIM credit insurance can protect your client from loss, as well as enhance your ability to lend to them
- SBA can finance 100% of the costs of specific contracts
- And other tools informed lenders use for their growing borrowers including EXIM’s Supply Chain Finance Guarantee
- Eric Armacost – Lead Lender Relations Specialist and District International Trade Officer, SBA Indiana District Office
- Jan Blaho – Director Supply Chain Finance, Export Import Bank of the United States
- Romy Ancog – Lead Export Finance Manager, SBA Office of International Trade