Government Financing & Grant Support to Fuel Your eCommerce International Expansion
Navigating resources from Federal and State government agencies can be exhausting. That's why The Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA), the U.S. Commercial Service Harlem Office, Silicon Harlem and a star-studded list of government and industry partners have pulled together real, live speakers to provide an introduction to the many programs that are offered to support your international expansion.
This program is run by the award-winning partner, Getting to Global, Inc. and its GrowBig Initiative, which provides each of you a unique, free profile where you can build roadmap to capture all the input in one place and determine which actions are right for you.
- Clayton Banks, Silicon Harlem welcomes us
- Jesus Mario Gonzalez, Director - San Antonio MBDA Export Center, UTSA gives insight into the latest programs for support
- Peter Tierney – Director, Harlem Export Assistance Center, ITA, talks services and the Four Keys to Export
- Antonio Rodriguez, Empire State Development will tell us about the STEP Grants for internationalizing your website and saying “yes” to global
- Ed Ekel, Export Finance Manager, Office of International Trade, U.S. Small Business Administratiom talks about the Export Express Loans
- Nicole Woods, EXIM talks about overseas buyer insurance and more.
- Lloyd Doaman, Carver Bank, about how to best prepare for loan approvals
- Jin Shui - SBDC NY Central, talks about how to support small businesses with real advisors and support
- Simona Racek , Getting to Global's Export Director, talks about common ways to use grant money and financing for ecommerce cross-border expansion
- Josh Halpern, GrowBig Chairman, will MC the event to keep everyone moving fast and hitting all the actionable points
Visit www.GrowBig.org for more information about the initiative. Feel free to register for ecommerce growth workshops
email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions