Note: This is Pacific Time Zone.
For many Oregon manufacturers and service providers, exports went up in 2020! Join us with a “Catch the Rising Tide of Exports with Trade Finance Tools,” virtual event hosted by the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) and Business Oregon, plus other key partners for an hour-long interactive webinar.
Featured partners include:
- Softwood Export Council,
- Oregon Department of Agriculture, and
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
Rose Braden, President of the Softwood Export Council will begin the webinar with opening remarks. Government entities will present overviews of proven export financing strategies to help your company navigate and ride the waves of world trade for smooth sailing to economic recovery and business growth.
Discover many opportunities through federal, state and nonprofits to help you succeed internationally. Topics covered:
- Benefits to Offer Open Account Credit Terms to Gain International Sales
- EXIM Tactics to Get Paid and Prevent Nonpayment from Foreign Buyers
- Solutions to Use Pre-Export Inventory as Collateral with Working Capital Loan Guarantees
- EXIM Customer Testimonial to Share Exporting Experience with EXIM Trade Finance Tools
- Business Oregon’s Export Training Programs & Export Promotion Program Grants
- SBA’s Debt Relief Efforts and Fee Waivers
- Closing Remarks provided by the Oregon Department of Agriculture
- “LIVE” Q&A from registered attendees
This webinar is open to businesses including manufacturers, food and beverage producers, exporters, agricultural equipment and food processing machinery makers, forestry and wood products, technology (software and hi-tech), transportation, clothing/apparel, and environmental product industry executives interested in planning their business recovery with government resources.