USA Export Summary:
What are Authorizations, Amount, and Export Value?
– the dollar amount that EXIM has agreed to insure or finance (through an insurance policy, loan guarantee, or direct loan).
– the total dollar value of total insured shipments, guaranteed credit, or disbursed loans supported by EXIM.
– the total dollar value of exports related to EXIM's authorized financing or insurance.
EXIM relies on various third parties to provide geolocation and mapping data.
Please email email@example.com if any information appears to be incorrect.
- Transportation Equipment Manufacturing
- Merchant Wholesalers, Durable Goods
- Merchant Wholesalers, Nondurable Goods