The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), found in Section 552 of Title 5 of the United States Code, was enacted by Congress to provide the public with access to certain federal records. The Act requires federal agencies to produce government records in response to requests from the public, provided that the records are not exempt from disclosure by the FOIA.
The Export-Import Bank, like all federal agencies, charges for processing FOIA requests. Much of the information typically sought by FOIA requesters is available free of charge, however, on this website. Ex-Im Bank encourages all prospective FOIA requesters to thoroughly search this website prior to submission of a FOIA request.
Frequently Requested Records and Proactive Disclosures:
- Quarterly Deal Data Information for FY 2007-2013
- EXIM Bank Annual Reports
- EXIM Bank FOIA Log, 2009-April 2015
- Country Limitation Schedule
- Minutes of the Board of Directors and Credit Committee
- Competitiveness Report to Congress (Report to the U.S. Congress on Export Credit Competition and the Export-Import Bank of the United States)
- Link to Export-Import Bank FFATA (Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act) transaction information on USAspending.gov site (Bank's information using the search capability and parameters options provided on USAspending.gov web site. This information is updated frequently and available to the public for searching as well as downloading .
- Export-Import Bank FFATA Transactions for FY2008
- Export-Import Bank FFATA Transactions for FY2009
- Export-Import Bank FFATA Transactions for FY2010
- Export-Import Bank FFATA Transactions for FY2011
- Export-Import Bank FFATA Transactions for FY2012
- Export-Import Bank FFATA Transactions for FY2013
- Summary FY2010
- Summary - Insurance FY2010 Summary- Loans and Loans Guarantees FY2010
Transactions Detail FY2010
Transactions Detail - Insurance FY2010 Transactions Detail - Loans and Loans Guarantees FY2010
FOIA Reading Room Certification (October 27, 2008)
Please direct all FOIA questions to Lennell Jackson at (202) 565-3290 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.