Need to report an Export Promotion Event or Referral?
As a regional export promotion program participant, you are required to provide 10 qualified exporter referrals and conduct 3 export related event each year. Use the links below to report your activities:
Keep current with EXIM Bank products and services.
As a REPP member it's imperative that you keep your staff well informed about EXIM and our products and services. We have a number of ways for you to do this:
- Export Promotions Program Webinars
- EXIM holds quarterly webinars specifically to keep REPP members well informed of what is happening at EXIM.
- View the REPP 2019 Fall Webinar (password protected)
- View the REPP 2019 Spring Webinar (password protected)
- View the 2019 REPP meeting webinar (password protected)
- View the REPP Fall 2017 Webinar (password protected)
- View the July 19th, 2017 Webinar (password protected)
- View the Fall 2018 Webinar (password protected)
- Other EXIM events: exim.gov/events
As part of our agreement, EXIM commits to providing you the marketing materials essential support your organizations small business export promotion needs.
- Request up to 100 copies of EXIM - fill out this form and send to the Regional Export Promotion Program.
- Need more than 100? Send this form to email@example.com.
- Cobranded materials for download. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
EXIM Regional Support:
EXIM has 12 regional offices located through the United States standing by to help exporters in your area find the right trade finance solutions for their problems. If you have a question or are working with a client that needs one-on-one trade finance counseling help, find your local regional director using the link below:
- Find a local EXIM Regional Director
Putting on an event? We can help provider speakers focused on small business export promotion. Interested in co-hosting an event with EXIM? We are always looking for sponsors for our Small Business Forum.
- Interested in hosting an EXIM Small Business Forum?
- EXIM's leadership and staff engage small businesses across the country in town hall-style discussions known as Small Business Forum-a chance for small companies to gain insight on finding new buyers, protecting against nonpayment, and accessing working capital. These nationwide forums are often held in collaboration with members of Congress, trade-related federal agencies, local officials, and others involved with supporting small business exporters.
- How to request: Complete Speaker Request Form
- EXIM speaker
- Would you like one of our regional directors to attend an event you are hosting or participating in? Or participation from EXIM executive management?