Need to report a Seminar or Referral?
As a regional export promotion program participant, you are required to provide 10 qualified exporter referrals and conduct 3 export related event each year. Use the links below to report your activities:
Keep current with EXIM Bank products and services.
As a REPP member it's imperative that you keep your staff well informed about EXIM and our products and services. We have a number of ways for you to do this:
- Export Promotions Program Webinars
- EXIM holds quarterly webinars specifically to keep REPP members well informed of what is happening at EXIM.
- View the REPP Fall 2017 Webinar (password protected)
- View the July 19th, 2017 Webinar (password protected)
- Export Promotions Program Bi-Monthly call
- Other EXIM events: exim.gov/events
As part of our agreement, EXIM commits to providing you the marketing materials essential support your organizations small business export promotion needs.
- Request up to 100 copies of EXIM – fill out this form and send to email@example.com.
- Need more than 100? Send this form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cobranded materials for download
EXIM Regional Support:
EXIM has 12 regional offices located through the United States standing by to help exporters in your area find the right trade finance solutions for their problems. If you have a question or are working with a client that needs one-on-one trade finance counseling help, find your local regional director using the link below:
- Find a local EXIM Regional Director
Putting on an event? We can help provider speakers focused on small business export promotion. Interested in co-hosting an event with EXIM? We are always looking for sponsors for our Global Access Forums.
- Interested in hosting an EXIM Global Access Forum?
- EXIM's leadership and staff engage small businesses across the country in town hall-style discussions known as Global Access Forums—a chance for small companies to gain insight on finding new buyers, protecting against nonpayment, and accessing working capital. These nationwide forums are often held in collaboration with members of Congress, trade-related federal agencies, local officials, and others involved with supporting small business exporters.
- How to request: Complete Speaker Request Form
- EXIM speaker
- Would you like one of our regional directors to attend an event you are hosting or participating in? Or participation from EXIM executive management?
- Use this form to submit a request.
Documents and Forms:
We have complied all the documents and forms of interest to REPP members in the drop down below.
Requirements in the REPP Agreement:
EXIM Bank will provide:
- All the essential support and resources your organization needs, including training and marketing materials at no cost
- Highly qualified trade-finance specialists to speak at your events
- One-on-one trade finance counseling and support for exporters
- Use of the EXIM Bank logo on joint marketing materials
- Free admission to EXIM-sponsored events (i.e. Annual Conference)
- Assistance with joint marketing and joint outreach campaigns
REPP Member Expectations:
- Expand your current mission in promoting, creating and growing U.S. exports in your region by making available trade-related assistance and international expansion services. We need our Partners to increase the number of small business transactions.
- Keep current with EXIM Bank products and services.
- Put exporters in touch with EXIM Bank trade-finance specialists.
- Maintain at least one qualified, trained representative dedicated to promoting EXIM Bank.
- Organize at least 3 trade finance/EXIM Bank events and refer at least 10 small business exporters to EXIM Bank per year.
Report events and referrals regularly online.