White House Proclaims July 14-20, 2019, Made In America Week
Did You Know?
EXIM has supported more than 1.2 million private-sector jobs over the last 10 years.
In 2018, EXIM approved more than $2 billion of small business authorizations.
In 2018, EXIM approved $451.4 million in support of minority- or woman-owned businesses, accounting for 21 percent of small business authorizations.
More than 90 percent of EXIM’s authorizations in recent years have directly supported small businesses.
Since 2000, EXIM has contributed nearly $15 billion to reduce the deficit.
This month, we celebrate Pledge to America’s Workers Month. Under President Donald J. Trump’s leadership, the U.S. economy has come roaring back to life. More than six million American jobs have been added since the president took office in 2017. The Pledge to America’s Workers is a call-to-action to create new education and training opportunities to better serve the American worker. Read the complete proclamation.
Additionally, all week EXIM will celebrate “Made in America” Week, which highlights the unsurpassed quality of goods and services produced by the American workforce and their importance to our economic prosperity and national security. The export of “Made in America” products and services around the globe play an important role in creating American jobs. EXIM, America’s only credit agency, ensures that our nation’s great businesses can get help to sell American-made goods around the world and keep jobs here at home. EXIM enables the global sale of a broad range of products and services, including satellites, trucks, cosmetics, power equipment, and consumer goods, among others.
Each day, EXIM will showcase an American business that produces “Made in America” goods and services. Check back daily for the latest news and information.
- 7/19 - (blog) Wife and Husband Team Up with EXIM to Help People Get More Sleep
- 7/19 - (news) Headphone Company Creates Pennsylvania Jobs Using EXIM Export Credit Insurance
- 7/18 - (blog) EXIM Supports Sale of Locomotives to Cameroon
- 7/18 - (news) EXIM Supports Exports of Wabtec Locomotives from Erie, Pennsylvania, to Cameroon
- 7/17 - (blog) Manufacturer Uses Two EXIM Small Business Tools to Grow Worldwide
- 7/17 - (news) Energy-Industry Small Business Adds Jobs in Texas and Louisiana with EXIM Insurance and Working Capital Support
- 7/16 - (blog) EXIM Clears Path to Success for Michigan Fruit Company
- 7/16 - (news) EXIM-Insured Exports Spur Michigan Fruit Processor’s Steady Growth, Saving U.S. Jobs
- 7/15 - (blog) EXIM Helps Arizona Company to Fill its Export Orders
- 7/15 - (news) Arizona Manufacturer Uses EXIM-Backed Working Capital to Support Local Jobs with Global Sales
- 7/15 - (news from WH) Proudly Made in the USA: President Donald J. Trump is Leading a Resurgence of American Manufacturing
- 7/15 - (news from WH) Executive Order on Maximizing Use of American-Made Goods, Products, and Materials