EXIM’s collaboration with the Getting to Global Initiative
In addition to working with a number of community, business and governmental entities, the Export- Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) collaborates with various stakeholders to educate the public about our mission and create opportunities for export-ready U.S. businesses. EXIM’s collaboration with the Getting to Global Initiative works to connect businesses with the tools needed to compete in the global marketplace.
Getting to Global (GTG) is a public/private partnership that unites business executives, government entities and industry experts to empower small to medium-sized companies to sell more online and overseas. GTG offers global live training events and resource rich information through the Export Accelerator. The Export Accelerator consolidates government and industry data, resources and tools American businesses need to grow internationally.
Click here to learn more about Getting to Global!
Here are the GTG tools to help your export business get started:
- The export dashboard helps small businesses find ideal export markets, learn how to market products abroad, navigate legal & regulatory barriers, apply for financing & export insurance, start selling on ecommerce channels, process global payments easily, ship products globally.
- The Getting to Global Duties & Taxes Calculator helps companies determine how duties and taxes will impact the ability to compete on global sales and to prepare for the added costs of doing business abroad.
- Learn how to:
- protect your accounts receivable from nonpayment by international customers,
- sell to international customers on open account credit terms,
- borrow against export-related assets and,
- finance an international buyer’s purchase
- A list of events that include industry conferences, webinars, lectures and trade missions.