Note: This is Pacific Time Zone.
Please join the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) with our partner, the National Small Business Association (NSBA) and their international trade arm, the Small Business Exporters Association (SBEA) to learn about EXIM’s trade financing support to drive economic recovery.
If you’re a small to medium sized enterprise involved in manufacturing, professional services, agriculture, including farming, construction services, independent utilities/energy, and wholesale/retail trade, this webinar may be helpful to learn about how EXIM can help provide financial assistance with your exporting journey.
In this free webinar, the discussions will include:
- President & CEO, Todd McCracken will cover the National Small Business Association grassroots support for small businesses in opening remarks.
- Jody Milanese, NSBA Vice President of Government Affairs will provide a few points about how the Small Business Exporters Association helps members with export and trade advocacy efforts.
- A full EXIM presentation will be provided by an EXIM Deputy Managing Director, to provide information about how your company can:
- Offer open account credit terms up to 180 days,
- Protect your foreign accounts receivable from foreign buyer nonpayment against commercial and political risks
- Improve your cash flow with EXIM’s Working Capital Loan Guarantee program
- Countries where EXIM is open and supports U.S.-based exports
- Patrick Post, NSBA VP Membership Development will provide closing remarks to include a few reasons why becoming an NSBA/SBEA member may be important for your company to consider.