The United States-Mexico Chamber of Commerce, Northeast, Inter-American and Inter-Mountain Chapters, invite you to a webinar part of our USMCA series to discuss financing for cross-border middle market manufacturing and operations.
- Overview on middle-market financing needs for export, manufacturing and international trade sectors in Mexico and the United States
- The role, policies and programs of the Mexican development banking sector and the U.S. Eximbank to foster and support access to financing and guarantees for middle-market domestic and international companies operating in both countries.
- USMCA: Benefits and Implications for cross-border operations and their financing.
- Foreign exchange outlook and hedging/risk management in U.S.-Mexico cross-border financing. Pros & cons of US Dollar vis-à-vis MX Peso financing.
- Banking, non-banking and fintech financing: Regulation, differences and complementarities.