Western Hemisphere Energy Projects Webinar Series
The U.S. Commercial Service has organized a Webinar Series focused on upcoming Energy projects in Latin America announced by different governments in the Region to stimulate their economies. These projects represent a fantastic opportunity for U.S. companies in different areas of the energy sector, including generation, distribution, maintenance, modernization, efficiencies, and more.
You will hear from U.S. Commercial Diplomats, local Government Officials and private sector experts to help you craft a market entry strategy.
Markets included: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, the Caribbean Region, Central America, Colombia, Jamaica, and Panama.
Take advantage of this great opportunity and learn about:
- Upcoming projects in the region
- Procurement needs, licenses and registration requirements in different countries
- Trade barriers and market access issues
- U.S. Government international trade contacts to support your international sales growth
Your Organization can participate in one, two or all eight Webinars. The webinars are free.
Registration link: https://emenuapps.ita.doc.gov/ePublic/event/editWebReg.do?SmartCode=0QHZ
- June 17, 2020 — Brazil's Energy Sector Overview and Opportunities
- August 26, 2020 — Upcoming Energy Projects in Canada