95% of the world’s population lives outside the US and constitutes over 85% of its purchasing power! There's an international market for your business to tap into. We will show you how...
- Insight and knowledge to consider/start exporting and know if it's right for your business.
- Florida export sectors and trends, so you know what hot now and where to focus your efforts.
- Resources for local exporters through SBDC, USEAC, EXIM Bank, SBA, Enterprise Florida, Lee County EDO to help you short-cut your success in international markets
- Analysis of key global markets and current trends that you can take advantage of
- US foreign trade policy and its importance to your business
Speaker(s): Our panelists include:
Elena Méndez, Regional Director, Eastern Region - Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM Bank)
Dan Bjerk, Senior International Trade Specialist at the Tampa Bay Export Assistance Center, the local office for the U.S. Commercial Service of the International Trade Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce
Mary Hernandez, Regional Manager for the U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) International Trade Programs in South Florida, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands
Carlos A. Guerra: Manager, International Trade & Development – International Trade Division at Enterprise Florida (EFI)
Kevin Brady: International Trade Specialist for the Florida SBDC at Florida Gulf Coast University
Co-Sponsor(s): Lee County Economic Development Office