The Nashville Bar Association is pleased to host the China Intellectual Property (IP) Road Show, with the participation of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s Office of Policy and International Affairs and the USPTO Texas Regional Office. This Road Show brings together policymakers and thought leaders on China IP issues from the U.S. government, academia, and practitioners—including local businesspeople and IP experts—to share insights that will benefit U.S. IP rights holders. The Nashville program is one of a series of China IP Road Shows that the USPTO is conducting across the United States.
Topics to be covered include:
- Overview of Principal Intellectual Property Laws in China
- Enforcing Your Intellectual Property Rights in China
- Enforcing Your Intellectual Property Rights in the United States
- Local Businesses’ Experience with IP Protection and Technology Collaboration with China
- SPTO (and some non-USPTO) speakers will be available for further discussion after the event.