Join the SBA San Antonio District Office, Minority Business Development Agency Business Center, UTSA SBDC International Trade Center, UTSA Institute for Economic Development, San Antonio Economic Development Foundation, U.S. Department of Commerce, Texas Department of Agriculture, the Governor’s Office, as well as EX-IM bank for a collaborative event to learn about export finance options, global sales, local/state resources available , and hear from a company and banker that have used SBA to support global market growth
The Webinar will include :
- ways to finance global sales
- structuring financing and getting paid
- how export working capital options can facilitate growth
- export working capital and credit insurance options
- Federal, State, and local government programs and services to help U.S. business connect with foreign markets.
1:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. – Welcome from SBA
Session 1 | 1:15 PM - 2:00 PM
Export Finance by SBA/Ex-Im and Product Overview
Session 2 | 2:05 PM - 3:15 PM
Finding New Customers, Global Sales Development Resources, Marketing Support
Session 3 | 3:15 PM - 4:30 PM
Local/State Resources - 3:15 – 4:30 p.m.