DON’T BE LEFT BEHIND...
By 2020 the global business-to-consumer ecommerce market will reach $6.7 trillion USD.
This workshop will provide the tools to effectively create your e-commerce business plan or take it to the next level.
High Value Topics!
- Getting Cross-Border eCommerce Sales
- Cross-Border eCommerce Marketing & Brand Building
- Cross-Border eCommerce Mechanics
- Discussion Panel: Hear from e-Commerce platorms, service providers and companies that are doing it!
- Meet with service providers, eCommerce platforms and other experts (special networking session from 1:30 to 2:00 pm)
- Enjoy lunch and hear from an eCommerce expert on China
PROGRAM KEYNOTE SPEAKER & MODERATOR
- James Bledsoe, MAIS | (U.S.A.F), Director, eCommerce Innovation Lab, U.S. Department of Commerce- International Trade Administration
- Ann Bierbower | Dir. of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships, China Skinny
- Lisa de la Flor | Director of International Sales, Jordana Cosmetics Corporation/ New Milani Group
- Mei Tsang | Int’l Intellectual Property Expert, Partner at Umberg Zipser LLC
- Ray Schuschu| VP of Int’l Sales, Earth Friendly Products
- Joshua Aikens| Cross-Border eCommerce Technology, iGlobal Stores
James Bledsoe, MAIS (U.S.A.F)
Director, eCommerce Innovation Lab
U.S. Department of Commerce- International Trade Administration