Are you interested reaching the global marketplace?
Did you know that companies that export are more financially stable and expand faster?
We live in a trade driven economy. 95% of the world’s consumers and two-thirds of all purchasing power are located outside the United States. Nearly 98% of American exporters are small businesses accounting for a third of the United States’ $2.2 trillion in export value. As a business owner, how can you stay competitive while guaranteeing that a foreign buyer will pay you for your products? How will you collect your money if your customer goes bankrupt?
In this webinar you will learn:
- Why your company should be exporting, no matter how small the business
- How you can protect yourself against exporting-related risks
- How to improve your company's cash flow
- Global Connect - Explore a variety of export markets by participating in buying missions, and trade shows.
- Fund Match - Receive 50% reimbursements on eligible international marketing expenses.
- Export Education - Attend informational webinars, seminars, and access valuable market research.