ICT/Cybersecurity Projects in Latin America Webinar Series
The U.S. Commercial Service has organized a webinar series focused on upcoming ICT/cybersecurity opportunities in Latin America. Learn about which governments are modernizing their ICT infrastructure, creating digital agendas, or prioritizing their cybersecurity needs. These webinars present a fantastic opportunity for U.S. companies to learn about the specific opportunities in Latin America from experts in that market.
You will hear from U.S. Commercial Diplomats, local government officials, and private sector experts to help you craft a market entry strategy.
Markets to include: Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Columbia, Panama, Ecuador, Peru, and Chile.
Take advantage of this great opportunity and learn about:
- Upcoming projects and opportunities in the region
- Trade barriers and market access issues
- U.S. Government international trade contacts to support your international sales growth
If you are interested in several markets, please register for the entire webinar series.
Registration link: https://emenuapps.ita.doc.gov/ePublic/event/editWebReg.do?SmartCode=0QJ9
- June 18, 2020 — Panama: Digital Hub of the Americas and a Gateway of Opportunities for U.S. Companies
- July 9, 2020 — ICT opportunities in Chile: Digital economy, Cybersecurity and more