Join Women in International Trade - Orange County
DON'T LOSE MONEY - DECREASE TAX RISK
Get the most updated information and tools to help your business maneuver and minimize complex international tax issues. Large and small companies importing and/or exporting should take advantage of this seldom offered opportunity to hear directly from International Legal & Tax experts.
Attend if your company:
- Conducts business outside the U.S.
- Sells directly to Amazon or Retailers overseas on Delivered Duty Paid terms
- Exports U.S. manufactured products abroad
- Imports products manufactured abroad for resale in the U.S.
- Performs Transactions w/ a parent, subsidiary, or other party outside the U.S.
- Has foreign bank accounts
- Exhibits at trade shows or conducts other activities outside the U.S.
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 - 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - Registration: 8:15 a.m.
CBIZ MHM, LLC - 2301 Dupont Dr., Suite #135 Irvine, CA 92612
Program keynote speaker & moderator
- Paul B. Burns, Tax Director - CBIZ MHM, LLC
- Mark B. Brown, Managing Director of International Tax Services - CBIZ MHM, LLC
Members: $30 Non-Members: $45
Pre-Registration Required - No walk-ins - Space is Limited!
Registration after November 6th, 2017 add $10
No Cancellations or Refunds after Nov. 6th
Parking will be validated
Our Regional Director Paul Duncan will be guest speaking and also will be available to answer any questions.