Please join the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM), the Small Business Administration, and the Denver Export Assistance Center for a brief session about growing your international sales by entering new markets with confidence and increasing sales in existing ones.
The webinar will focus on EXIM Bank’s export credit insurance programs:
- Win more business by offering credit terms to your foreign buyers.
- Mitigate risk of nonpayment
- Access cash to fulfil export orders
The Small Business Administration can help you grow your international sales with three loan programs designed to fit small business needs:
- Export Express: Capital for export development (participate in foreign trade shows, translate your webpage, secure patents and trademarks)
- Export Working Capital Program: Fulfill export orders (purchase inventory, pay employees, cover Standby Letters of Credit)
- International Trade Loan: Expand your exporter capacity (retool, purchase equipment, acquire a bigger facility)
The Denver Export Assistance Center is one of 100 office around the United States offering trade expertise to assist with exporting and will focus on:
- Tips on how to grow your international business
- How to make international buyer connections
- Guidance for increasing your ecommerce visibility