NOTE: Webinar Time is based in Pacific Time zone
Ring in the new year with effective solutions to help your company grow revenue. Explore international sales as a thriving opportunity to gain access to 95% of consumer buying power outside of the United States.
Discover proven export strategies to minimize risk and manage cash flow from the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM). Opening remarks will be provided by California Chamber of Commerce about their statewide organization, and how they support expansion of international trade and investment, fair and equitable market access for California products abroad, and elimination of disincentives that impede the international competitiveness of California business.
In this webinar, you will be empowered to:
- Compete and win sales contracts in global markets
- Extend open account terms to foreign customers
- Reduce risk of foreign buyer nonpayment
- Turn your inventory & foreign accounts receivable into collateral for your lender
- Access more cash from your lender with EXIM’s Working Capital Loan Guarantees
- Bonus: “Live Q&A” session to Ask the Experts