Learn How to Increase Your Company's Foreign Sales & Mitigate Risks
Please join the Greater Memphis Chamber at this export forum to learn about:
- Finding new global markets and customers
- Identifying international payments transaction risks
- Utilizing Letters of Credit and Documentary Collections
- Obtaining protection against the risk of nonpayment
- Extending credit to foreign buyers
- Accessing vital working capital
- Understanding how to use government resources
- Gaining expert knowledge from speakers
Who should attend?
- Companies that are currently exporting but need guidance to further expand overseas market and sales
- Anyone involved with Global Trade Finance: CEOs, CFOs, Presidents, Business Owners and International Sales Staff involved in selling overseas.
Register at: https://goo.gl/HU1dxy
For questions, contact: Ernest Strickland
(901) 543 3500 email@example.com