International Trade Export Seminar with Stephen Hall
Stephen Hall, of Washington D.C., will be joining us in person to discuss all things about imports and exports.
Some of the topics to be covered:
- Using little-known export promotion programs by the U.S. and foreign governments and private sector organizations
- How to manage overseas opportunities without extensive travel and have the international customer come to you.
- Manage your organization to meet increasing export sales
- Overcome roadblocks in the international marketplace to win that sale
- Avoid awkward cultural situations that can make or break a deal
- Get the most out of trade shows
- How to adhere to the new U.S government’s and foreign governments’ imposed export control measures. This affects all businesses, even if you do not export!
- Current and emerging trends and technologies that you need to know in international trade
The first ten firms registering for this seminar will receive a complimentary customized analysis using the techniques developed in this seminar. This will be a one-on-one discussion at the end of the seminar.
Registration: 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM CST
Session: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM CST
Networking Lunch: 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM CST
Session: 12:45 PM - 2:00 PM CST
*Include Food, Drinks, and Educational Materials
Includes all Educational Materials
Payment methods: Prior to the day of the event – Credit Cards
The day of the event – Check or Cash
About Stephen Hall-
Stephen Hall has recently retired from the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), U.S. Department of Commerce. His duties included outreach programs for the Export Control Reform Initiative, technology transfers, and deemed export activities. He served as the Federal Designated Officer for the Emerging Technology and Research Advisory Committee which provides recommendations on the export control implications of technologies being developed.