Infrastructure Projects in Latin America Webinar Series
The U.S. Commercial Service has organized an Infrastructure Webinar Series focused on upcoming infrastructure projects in Latin America announced by different governments in the region to stimulate their economies. These projects represent a fantastic opportunity for U.S. Companies in different sectors from architectures services, engineering services, construction equipment, building products, airports, ports, transportation, housing, environmental technologies, among others.
You will hear from U.S. Commercial Diplomats, local Government Officials and private sector experts to help you identify upcoming market opportunities and craft a market entry strategy.
Markets to include: Panama, Mexico, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Peru, Chile, Ecuador, the Caribbean Region, and the Central America Region.
Take advantage of this great opportunity and learn about:
- Upcoming projects in the region
- Procurement needs, licenses and registration requirements in different countries
- Trade barriers and market access issues
- U.S. Government international trade contacts to support your international sales growth
If you are interested in several markets, please register for the entire webinar series.
Registration Link: https://emenuapps.ita.doc.gov/ePublic/event/editWebReg.do?SmartCode=0QHD
- May 20, 2020 — Infrastructure Sector Business Opportunities in Argentina, Uruguay, and Paraguay
- July 7, 2020 — Infrastructure Sector Business Opportunities in Central America