The Utah World Trade Center, centrally located in Salt Lake City, UT has access to 15,000 trade service professionals in over 90 countries to place Utah-based companies on the map for international business growth. Utah World Trade Center is also an active participant in the Export-Import Bank of the United States(EXIM) Regional Export Promotion Program (REPP) that serves to support communities that engage in exports to grow American jobs and awareness of American small businesses on the global stage.
A central focus for increasing your company’s sales in overseas markets is to have access to export financing that will help you win customers and close transactions with open credit terms while protecting your business risk and foreign accounts receivable. Utah World Trade Center and Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) partnered together to help your company achieve exporting success by overcoming trade finance obstacles.
You will learn about:
- Utah World Trade Center Assistance for International Business Development
- Open Account Credit Terms, Export Risk Protection, & Working Capital Loan Guarantees
- Update about EXIM’s COVID-19 Measures to help U.S. Exporters
- “Live” EXIM Customer Testimonial provided by Mango Enterprises (Sandy, UT)
- Interactive Q&A session from attendees present to speakers
Note: 11:00am time is Mountain Time