Join EXIM Bank’s Minority and Women Owned Business Division, along with the MBDA Business Center – El Paso, and the El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce as we celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with a webinar educating Hispanic Businesses about export resources to Go Global!
This webinar will cover necessary tools to overcome trade finance barriers and how to leverage resources for success in export activities.
You will learn how to:
- Offer open account credit terms to foreign buyers
- Protect your foreign receivables against nonpayment
- Access funds with EXIM’s Working Capital Loan Guarantees and Medium-Term Financing
- Find local, state, and federal procurement opportunities through El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Make contacts for global business development with the El Paso Hispanic Technical Assistance Centers