Event starts at 10:00am Pacific Standard Time (PST).
Please join Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) and our Federal/State/Local Government partners to learn about government resources for economic recovery through international trade.
Small to Medium-sized companies within industries, such as Aerospace, Agricultural equipment and parts manufacturers, Biotechnology, Construction, Data Centers, Food supply wholesalers, Growers, or Renewable Energy service providers may be interested in attending this free webinar.
Grab your coffee with pen and paper, Government Resources to Support Export Growth -90 minutes, FREE webinar session will provide you with overview presentations from several key Imperial County regional partners to help your business with economic recovery. Partners featured include:
- Imperial Valley Economic Development Center(IVEDC) will provide opening remarks about the IVEDC activities including international trade & logistics support for the region’s industries and will also cover the role of the Imperial Valley Small Business Development Center (IVSBDC) support for business advisors, loans, workforce training, and rural assistance.
- U.S. Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM-Western Region)
- How to offer open account credit terms
- Protect against nonpayment from foreign customers
- Obtain financing for more access to cash
- U.S. Commercial Service
- Helps companies find overseas customers and can help build global relationships and partners for the Imperial County Ag sector.
- U.S. Small Business Administration Office of International Trade
- Working capital loan guarantees, export loans, and access to STEP grants.
- Imperial Valley District Export Council will provide closing remarks
- Counseling and mentoring of local businesses in exporting