Our half-day Global Trade Finance Workshop is designed to do just that—help you gain the “know how” to improve your firm’s cash flow cycle, profitability, and competitive advantage globally. Exchange your thoughts and ideas with savvy business owners, trade finance experts, and Certified Global Business Professionals experienced with “managing the business side of exporting.”
SBTDC’s team of CGBP professionals will be available by appointment for confidential, one-on-one meetings with registrants to discuss their unique market development and trade finance needs.
Learn how to:
- Analyze and understand your financial capacity for trade finance.
- Determine the best method of payment for international transactions.
- Weigh the pros and cons of cash-in-advance and open accounts.
- Consider letters of credit and documentary collection options.
- Manage export working capital to meet growing customer demand.
- Utilize export credit insurance to gain and retain foreign customers.
- Leverage overseas private investment in foreign direct investment.