WHERE IS YOUR NEXT BUYER?
- With 95% of the world population outside of the United States, exporting is a great way to increase your sales.
- Are your prepared to meet Foreign Buyers on inbound or outbound trade missions and close sales?
- Get help with foreign market selection and export promotion.
- Develop a Service Provider network to ensure profitability and minimize risk.
- ConvertInternational Marketing Leads into Closed Sales
Market DevelopmentOverview andStrategies
Commissions, Associations, and Guilds' Export Initiatives
Washington State Wine Commission
State Agriculture Program Initiatives
Washington State Department of Agriculture
Learn how other companies have succeeded overseas
Exporter, Agencies, and Service Provider Discussion
Learn how proactive relationships can increase export success
International Payment Methods
Cash in Advance
Letters of Credit
USDA Rural Development, SBA, and WUSATA
USDA Rural Development, SBA,and Ex-Im Bank
Learn how Loan Program can help to grow your exporting capacity
Learn how Export Credit Insurance can help increase your sales
Registration isopen to Wineries, Breweries, Cider Makers, Distilleries, & Value-Added FoodProcessors only. Cost is $40.00 which includes Breakfast and Lunch