If your company wants to expand global sales but is hesitant because of the risk of nonpayment from new customers abroad, help and resources are available to mitigate risks. The Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) and the Small Business Administration (SBA) can equip a company with the financing tools to compete for export markets.
In this one-hour, free webinar, global trade experts Elena Mendez with EXIM and Sandro Murtas with the SBA, share tactics to prevent and manage payment and financing issues, including:
- The importance of dealing with financing before shipping, especially to a new country
- How risk mitigation impacts the cash flow cycle
- How to insure international payments
- What to do if payment issues arise
- Relief measures currently offered due to the effects of COVID-19