This program will help exporters understand how to go beyond the fundamentals of export financing to develop a strategic approach to maximize cash flow, mitigate risks, understand tax implications, and take advantage of the multitude of tools and resources available to grow your export sales and increase your firm's profitability. Our Regional Director Jennifer M. Simpson will be speaking on this panel and accepting 1 on 1 appointments.
Agenda items include:
- Understanding the basics of export payment options
- Tools for maximizing financial success
- Accepting local payments and foreign exchange risk
- Structuring tax and accounting for success
- Federal programs for exporters
- Case studies and best practices
Breakout session on project financing through state and federal programs (tentative)
Participants can qualify for 8 continuing education credits from NASBITE.
Registration cost: $95.