Please join the National Hardwood Lumber Association (NHLA), the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), and the Export-Import Bank of the U.S. (EXIM) for a webinar about export growth strategies for the hardwood lumber industry. Smart lumber companies are looking to diversify by seeking new business in foreign markets using direct or indirect exporting.
Spend an hour with us, and we’ll talk about:
- Grants and loan programs for business development
- Temporary no fee SBA loan programs with 3 months of loans payments
- Term loans to expand existing facilities, or to purchase new facilities and/or equipment, or to purchase an existing business
- Export Working Capital loans to fulfill export contracts and purchase orders
- Export Working Capital loans collateralized by foreign accounts receivable and inventory
- Why open account credit terms?
- How to ensure you get paid