We are pleased to inform you about an upcoming international finance seminar at COMERICA BANK IN DALLAS ON MAY 17, 2018.
- Are you a manufacturer or exporter seeking to expand your international sales and distribution?
- Could offering better financing or deferred payment terms to your dealers and, in turn, to end customers stimulate more sales?
- Are there large buyers you would love to capture their account and start doing business with?
- Are you concerned about your competition's market share in key markets?
- Is your business's growth hindered by the fact there appears to be too much risk in international markets?
- Do you need more contacts and leads overseas for sales?
- Would you like to grow your business substantially?
- Do you have sufficient distribution in foreign markets?
- Are you a small business in need of support to grow your business to be able to compete in international business
If you answered YES to one or more of these questions, then you should be at the event!
Key Note Speakers include a combined 80 years of international trade finance experience
- Gigi Moore, Senior VP, National Group Manager, International Trade Finance, Comerica Bank
- Kelly Kemp, Regional Director, U.S. Export-Import Bank NTX Branch
- Jeffrey Kamins, CEO, Integrated Trade Finance LLC
- Noll Saunders, Senior Risk Management Consultant, Euler Hermes
- Alale Allal, Regional Export Finance Manager, Office of International Trade, U.S. Small Business Administration
Registration and Full Program Presentation at:
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AND BE ABLE TO JOIN IN OPEN DISCUSSION WITH FELLOW MANUFACTURERS AND EXPORTERS:
- The latest trade finance solutions that can work for your business
- Real-case examples and analysis of U.S. Ex-Im Bank exporter sales success stories
- How to substantially grow international sales by creating local banking partners in your target markets
- How to create a key account customer and project finance solution for customers
- How to set up a foreign retail finance program to significantly grow sales and help your dealers turn inventory
- How to protect your risk on all your receivables using state-of-the-art global trade platform
- How to get financing for your business to prepare for exports, get working capital to support an export transaction, and to broadly expand your production operations using U.S. government programs
- How to obtain free grant money to support expanding your international business