Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) presents a panel of export pros and Colorado thought leaders to help you navigate international trade.
Two thirds of the world’s purchasing power and 95% of the world’s consumers are located outside of the United States. Colorado’s Minority and Underserved businesses may be able to grow faster by exploring global opportunities.
EXIM’s Toya Woods, Business Development Specialist with EXIM’s Office of Small Business, Minority and Woman-Owned Business division will lead you in a brief presentation about:
- Benefits to offer open account credit terms to foreign buyers
- Strategies to mitigate risk of nonpayment by foreign customers
- Ways to improve liquidity and cash flow with EXIM’s Working Capital Loan Guarantees
Afterwards, Toya will lead a panel discussion with several of Colorado’s international trade experts to share their insights about exporting with you.
Panelists in this free, 60 minutes webinar include:
- Suzette Nickle, Director, U.S. Commercial Service & U.S. Export Assistance Center (USEAC)
- Patricia Brewer, Export Finance Manager, U.S. Small Business Administration Office of International Trade
- Marisela Parraguez, Project Manager, Global Trade Activator Program Supporting Immigrants and Refugee Entrepreneurs, Denver World Trade Center
- Antonio Soto, Program Manager, Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade (ODEIT)
Don’t Miss out, Register to Save your Seat!