Making It Easy for Your Global Customers to Buy
Are you getting international inquiries or are you already selling globally? Do you need capital to make your international deals happen? Do you need to offer sales terms to be competitive? How do you make sure you get paid? If you have these questions, we will provide you tools and resources that will help you successfully sell to global customers and rest easy.
What You’ll Learn:
- Options for financing your trade deals
- US Small Business Administration
- Export Import Bank of the US
- Alternative funding options
- Tools for minimizing risk while offering attractive sales terms
- Foreign accounts receivable insurance
- Ways to access no-cost resources that help in this process
COST: NO COST
Who Should Attend:
This program is designed for established companies who are either exporting or who are seriously considering selling internationally.
- Susan Kintanar, Eastern Regional Manager, Export Import Bank of the US
- Darrel Hulsey, Senior Trade Consultant, UGA SBDC, International Trade Center
- David Leonard, Regional Manager, US SBA, Office of International Trade