Join Food Export–Midwest and the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry to become a more experienced exporter. Join us for this full day of food export education.
Topics covered will include:
- What it means to be "Export Ready"
- Product Classification for Export
- Navigating Free Trade Agreements
- Using Market Research for Competitive Advantage
- Export Pricing, Quoting & Terms of Sale
- EXIM Bank
- Food Export Regulations and Documentation
- Food Export-Midwest Programs and Services
Registration Deadline: November 4, 2019 - $50 per person
Location: 21c Museum Hotel, 900 West Main Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73106, Room Gallery Three