World Trade Center Buffalo Niagara, in collaboration with our partners, presents a program on international trade finance.
Attendees will learn about trade finance, resources available at the local, state and national level, and strategies designed to reduce risk and boost global sales.
Attendees will hear from top speakers, can schedule one-on-one meetings, and learn more about grants, loans, and other cost-saving programs from the following resources and organizations:
- Erie County Industrial Development Agency
- Export Import Bank of the U.S.
- Global New York, Empire State Development
- M&T Bank
- Trade Credit Insurance Agency
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- U.S. Department of Commerce
12:30 - 1:00 PM – Program Registration
1:00 - 1:30 PM – Presentation – Cost saving opportunities with international trade
1:30 - 2:00 PM – International Trade Finance Resources Panel
2:00 - 3:30 PM – Finance Resource Exhibits, One-on-one Meetings and Networking
3:30 PM – Program End