Network with industry executives discussing capacity and demand for oil and gas pipeline infrastructure and hear the most talked-about case studies on new pipelines planned in North America.
Panel Discussion: Mexico—Is There a Wall Where Once Was Opportunity for US Investors?
Moderator: Kenneth W. Irvin, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Paula Swain, Managing Director, Structured and Project Finance, Export-Import Bank
- Jeff Welch, Managing Partner, NAmerico Partners LP
- Arlin Travis, Senior Vice President, Downstream Business Development, WhiteWater Midstream LLC
- What economic opportunities exist for US pipeline companies in Mexico?
- Natural gas pipeline capacity from the US to Mexico anticipated to double by 2020
- Updates on existing US pipeline projects in development that will provide additional capacity of 3.5 billion cubic feet per day
- Roadrunner (Phase II)
- Comanche Trail
- Presidio Crossing
- Nueva Era
- Proposed US pipelines bringing anticipated 3.3 billion cubic feet per day
- KM Mier-Monterrey
- Pecos Trail
Between her two tours of duty at EXIM, Paula Swain worked for El Paso Corp, a private energy company that was the largest pipeline company in North America. While there she financed all their pipelines in Mexico. With that expertise combined with her project finance background, makes Ms. Swain a panelist you won’t want to miss at this year’s 12th Annual PIPELINE DEVELOPMENT AND EXPANSION!