Exporting Business Tools From EXIM:
- Country Limitation Schedule (CLS): A list of countries which identifies the level of support provided by EXIM Bank based on political and commercial risks, and other economic factors. The sector where the risk lies (public or private) and the country of the obligor or guarantor, if there is one, will generally be used for determining appropriate country limitations and fees.
- Exposure Fees Calculator: This is a nonbinding fee calculation provided for your convenience.
- EXIM Online: An online portal for exporters to complete EXIM applications for different credit insurance policies.
- Standard Repayment Terms: EXIM Bank's repayment terms applicable to the insurance and medium- and long-term loan and guarantee programs are explained.
- Credit Standard Terms: The requirements and policies used by the underwriters to evaluate the qualifications of applicants.
Exporting Business Tools From our Partnering Agencies:
- Small Business Administration (SBA) - Trade Tools for International Sales (link is external)
- International Trade Administration (ITA) - Market Diversification Tool: (link is external). The Market Diversification Tool is meant to be a starting point for research into potential export markets.
Speak with one of our Business Development Specialists if you have more questions. For other general inquiries email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org